Haruka Matsumoto- pianist, was born and raised in Osaka, Japan.
She began musical education and learn the piano in age of four.
2014- 2018 - TOHO GAKUEN SCHOOL OF MUSIC, TOKYO, JAPAN
She had studied with Prof. KOJI SHIMODA, Prof. AYAMI IIDA and Prof. YOSHITO NUMASAWA.
2018 - FRYDERYK CHOPIN UNIVERSITY OF MUSIC -ARTISTIC TRAINING COURSE IN THE CLASS OF. PROF. ANNA JASTRZĘBSKA QUINN
2014 -2nd Prize of adult category and 3rd Prize of Grand Prix category , Kobe International Piano Competition
2016 -participation in Kirishima Internationasl Music Festival in Kagoshima
2016- Haruko Matsumoto Piano Recital in Osaka, Japan
2017- Silver Prize of Concerto B Category, International Piano Competition in ASIA
2020 -1st Prize of F- Category , E- Competition in Japan
2021- 2nd Prize , International Piano Competition „ Paderewski in Memorial”
For you, Haruka Matsumoto plays the most famous works by Fryderyk Chopin in The Fryderyk Concert Hall.
• Impromptu in A flat major Op.29
• Waltz in F major Op.34 No 3
• Nocturne in B major Op.9 No 3
* Ballade in G minor Op. 23
• Impromptu in F sharp major, Op.36
• Waltz in A flat major Op.42
• Andante Spianato and Grand Polonaise in E flat major Op.22